What are the benefits to the student athlete?
- State wide recognition.
- Personalized video documenting the student's accomplishments.
- Introduction at Press Conference, held at Detroit Athletic Club.
- Two $5,000 and ten $1,000 scholarships presented by the DAC Foundation.
What are the qualifications?
- Member of the Senior Class.
- Demonstrated excellence in Athletics:
- MHSAA sanctioned sports
- State ranking
- Demonstrated excellence in Scholastics:
- Grade Point Average of 3.0 or greater
- ACT/SAT/PSAT scores helpful
- Recognized Citizenship:
- School leadership
- Community involvement
What are the critical dates?
- Return application by January 31, 2017.